- Fixed a bug that caused CrowdCast to not load at times.
- Fixed the message reference window being blank at times.
- Fixed a math bug that caused some archive values to not get updated correctly over time.
- High resolution emote support!
- CrowdCast will now use high res emotes if they are available (many old emotes do not have high res versions).
- This does not currently apply to GIFs due to performance reasons. I’ll be trying to figure this out in the future.
- This required adding frankerfacez.com to the extension permissions.
- Please contact me if you find any issues or bugs.
- Bubble growth has been changed. Bubble growth and sizes are now based on the current CrowdCast window size.
- Bubbles can now grow much larger and are more proportional with the number of references they contain.
- Performance improvements.
- Updated the donation link to use streamlabs.com here: https://twitch.streamlabs.com/crowdcast
- Only the top emote and the top message will get shine effects.
- Now more aggressively removing deleted chat messages.
- Added a custom background color option. This should make it easy for streamers to chroma key out the background.
- Another fix for fullscreen mode. (Stop changing things, will ya?)
- Fixed fullscreen mode not working.
- Fixed BTTV emojis not showing up.
- Fixed emojis not getting scaled correctly (better FFZ support).
- Algorithm fixes and improvements.
- Fixed bit dialogs showing up in watch dialogs.
- Fixed emote names showing up next to their images.
- Fixed Twitch sticky messages/alerts showing up in watch dialogs.
- Added a minimize button to the main window and the dialogs. CrowdCast will remain minimized until it’s maximized.
- Fixed a few bugs related to full screen mode.
- Lots of visual bug fixes (especially when resizing dialogs).
- Fixed CrowdCast not opening at times when navigating to highlights or previous broadcasts.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause CrowdCast to run at 2x speed after switching streams.
- Fixed a minor display bug with the Emote Stats dialog settings.
- Added a setting that allows you to disable fullscreen mode.
- Fixed not being able to see the theme options while in fullscreen mode.
- Minor color tweaks.
- Added color themes. Look in the settings!
- Tweaks to existing color theme.
- Fixed emotes not showing up.
- Added fullscreen mode!
- CrowdCast will now overlay on top of the stream when you expand the stream to fullscreen.
- The slider at the bottom of CrowdCast controls the transparency of the message bubbles.
- Likely to be a little buggy. Send me any feedback you have!
- Fixed CrowdCast not opening if you switch streams.
- CrowdCast now works in embedded chatrooms (e.g. multitwitch.tv).
- Added an option to limit the number of emotes shown in the Emote Stats dialog.
- Added an option to always show the most popular emote in the Emote Stats dialog.
- Fixed polls and watch dialogs not getting updated.
- Fixed a bug that would cause CrowdCast to not load for some users.
- Performance improvements (especially for large copypastas).
- Updated icon and manifest (permissions tightened slightly).
- Added emote stats (smiley face icon).
- KPM (Kappa per minute): How many times a certain emote has been referenced in the past minute. An emote is only counted once per chat line. For example:
- CrowdCast: Kappa Kappa PogChamp = 1 reference for Kappa and 1 reference for PogChamp.
- Total: How many times the emote has been referenced since you opened the chat. The same reference rule for KPM is used here as well.
- If there are a lot of emotes referenced (usually around the > 100 area), the emote stats dialog can cause a bit of lag. I will be providing methods to filter it down in future updates.
- Lots of style and icon updates/cleanup.
- Performance improvements (especially in streams with large amounts of dank memes and copypasta).
- Fixed a bug that would cause the tab to hang briefly if it had been in the background for a long time.
- Added BTTV gif emote support!
- The gif format is pretty janky so there are going to be some gifs that don’t display properly yet but I’ll try to fix any issues I come across.
- Due to needing some specific image information and manipulation, this change required me to include betterttv.net in the extension permissions. See here for more in-depth reasoning: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Access_control_CORS.
- Improved algorithm calculations. Older bubbles should now go away sooner. (I will continue tweaking the algorithm so let me know what you think.)
- Lots of fixes for styling and image display issues.
- Fixed permissions being too greedy.
- Added Dark Mode.
- Added ReChat support.
- Initial release
- Started out with an ugly version number.